Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

17 noviembre, 2010

Flowers and a pineapple...


I know my dear readers I've been away, busy with future projects that if they come through you will be the first to hear about them.

All that aside... I got my tattoo finished. After three sessions, three hours each, and a lot... I mean a lot of pain I finally got the tattoo I've been wanting for a long time. As some of you may know I got it on my thigh, and it's not small. They're tropical flowers with a japanese wind and cloud background.

I love it, can't wait for summer with shorts and Brazil for a zunga.

Queridos lectores se que he estado lejos, ocupado con futuros proyectos que si llegan a salir ustedes serán los primeros en saber de ellos.

Todo eso de lado... ¡terminaron mi tatuaje! después de tres seciones, cada uno de tres horas y mucho pero muchisimo dolor finalmente terminaron el tatuaje que he querido por mucho tiempo. Algunos de ustedes han de saber que me lo hice en el muslo, pero no es pequeño. Son flores tropicales con fondo japones de viento y nubes.

Lo amo, ya quiero que sea verano para shorts y Brasil para una sunga.




2 comentarios:

Analia dijo...

me gusta!! la piña de milagro!!

kellna dijo...

Congratulations on an unusual and beautiful tattoo! I really like your concept and execution.