Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

26 febrero, 2010

Shoe orgasm...

After I read the reviews on the Rodarte Fall 2010 show, I was intrigued by the description of the shoes. 

Created by the new wonder-kid Nicholas Kirkwood, they were described as "On her feet: knit socks and Nicholas Kirkwood's towering shoes, the heels this time cleverly designed to look like melting wax." by Style.com's Nicole Phelps. After searching through the images in the fashion bible of the internet I found no clear picture of these shoes, and as the days went by I got more and more intrigued as to what those heels looked like.

And now, after reading Jak & Jil's blog I finally got a look at the shoe orgasm these booties are, I love the feeling of morbidness that the mixture of melted wax and reptile skin create, but the color palette making them serene and whimsical all at the same time... 

a real work of art on your feet.   




Plus, they glow!!!

Pictures by Jak & Jil and Ladylike

No hay comentarios: