Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

08 febrero, 2010

This is how we party...

During my stay in Guayaquil, I had two weddings. The great thing I love about weddings in Ecuador is being able to wear a tux, I don't know why but I love the tradition behind wearing a tux, the glamour, the style, the history.

For me it's like a ceremony; getting showered, doing my hair and then slowly putting each part of the tux on. I prefer the traditional tux with a bow tie and cummerbund, since I feel it's kind of a costume and if I'm going to get dressed up I'm going to go all the way. 

Durante mi estadía en Guayaquil tuve dos matrimonios. Lo que me encanta de casamientos en Ecuador es poder usar un smokin, no se porque, pero a mi me encanta la tradición de usar un smokin, el glamour, el estilo y la historia.

Para mi es una ceremonia;  bañarme, peinarme y despues comenzar a ponerme cada parte del smokin. Yo prefiero el estilo tradicional con moño o pajarita y faja o fajín, siento que es casi un disfraz y si me voy a disfrazar lo voy a ser con todos los juguetes.








The only thing I feel should change is the fabric tuxedos are made of in warmer climates, and for Guayaquil to accept the white coat instead of the traditional black since that is the allowed protocol in tropical climates, like the wedding of Lauren Davis and Andres Santo Domingo in Cartagena.

La única cosa que cambiaria es el material de los smokins en climas más calidos y que Guayaquil acepte la chaqueta blanca en vez del tradicional negro, dado que ese es el protocol permitido en climas tropicales, como el matrimonio de Lauren Davis y Andres Santo Domingo en Cartagena 


No hay comentarios: