Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

22 marzo, 2010

Kris and Rocco

Some of you might say sandals are not the adequate shoe for the cold weather of fall and winter, but these high-top lace-up sandals from Kris Van Assche together with a thick wool sock might just do the trick.

I love the idea of gladiator style sandals on men, they were inspired by a man's shoe after all, plus they conjure up images of strapping sweaty men on an arena somewhere in Rome.



These loafers from Rocco Pistolesi I think are just amazing, the tassels, the worn out camel color, and the leather treatment make this shoe a fall must have... I just hope I can fulfill my own fashion advise and actually get these Pistolesi's.

Don't they have a boot feel, but even more cool because they're not? They're a bit more relaxed and casual.




If someone wants to send them to me... here's the website: luisaviaroma.com, they ship around the world, my shoe size is 9 american. Thank you!!

No hay comentarios: