Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

05 agosto, 2010

Short shorts...


I don't know why I'm posting tons of videos right now, but it's the thing that's catching my eye right now. I feel like this video should have been released about 4 years ago during the tecktonik phase of youth oriented culture.

Love the neon guys in short shorts... HOT!!

Soon I'll have more news for you, but I have to wait until they get published... *wink*


No se porqué estoy subiendo un montón de videos, pero son las cosas que me atraen ahora. Siento como que este video es de hace 4 años, cuando los floggers eran toda la moda.

Amo los chicos fluor en shorts cortitos... ;)

Pronto tendré más noticias para ustedes, pero tengo que esperar a que sean publicadas... *wink*


No hay comentarios: