Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

26 enero, 2010

Trends and Faves from the Men's Collections

Pants, pants, pants
I'm a sucker for pants, I think I have so many I can use a different pair each day of the month, I don't know what it is, but when I find a pair of jeans and/or pants that have a great fit and design I instantly fall for them and buy them. Here are the two kinds that I fell in love with...

I call this pant the "Victorian Pant," since it was Prince Albert that made this style popular in England, after watching The Young Victoria, all I wanted were a pair of pants that fit me like that

Alexander McQueen




I love these Gucci's, the fit and specially the cropped quality they have to them

Gucci



Khaki, neutrals and black
Are the 90's back? Khaki, neutrals and black... Personally I LOVE this trend, but right now I am also in love with neutrals so maybe that has something to do with it...
Prada

I'm in love with these mocassins!!

Gucci

Burberry Prorsum

Boxy jackets and drop-shoulders
Sometimes it's both, and others it's one or the other, drop-shoulders and boxy jackets are appearing on scene, to make guys look more thin than ever, maybe it's not such a bad idea, but I still prefer my clothes to be fitted.

Jill Sander

Givenchy

Burberry Prorsum


Bottega Veneta


Military Boots
Military boots are all over the fall 2010 collections, almost every single designer had some kind of boot over jeans or pants. Mainly it is a military boot, but biker boots are also in demand, personally I love boots, and love this trend.
 
Niel Barrett

Louis Vuitton

Iceberg

Gianfranco Ferré

Ermenegildo Zegna
This look is only made cool by Simon Nessman, Zegna is too drab this season

Bottega Veneta



No hay comentarios: