Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

04 mayo, 2010

Express yourself, don't repress yourself...

To be truthfully honest, I was never a die-hard Madonna fan until I went to her Sticky and Sweet concert here in Buenos Aires (that's right people, the same concert that was recorded for the DVD).

After seeing her live on that stage, and witnessing the amount of energy and talent that she possesses, you can only stand awestruck at what she is, the one and true diva of the stage, there is no one else but Madonna.

I know it may be a cliché a gay boy drooling after Madonna, but I can't help it, she got to me. 
During the show I never stopped screaming and singing her songs, and trust me, I never acted like that before during a concert.

Why am I doing this post on Madonna you may ask? Well, for one, I just bought the Sticky & Sweet DVD filmed live here in Buenos Aires, Argentina. The other reason is that I just found these amazing pictures of the queen of pop taken by Mert Alas & Marcus Piggott for Interview magazine.






Is this Madonna's new look? I mean she did invent the 80's neo-romantic look with blond hair and black eyebrows... 

I love it, plus she looks younger and hotter than ever. 

She's the original.  

No hay comentarios: