Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

28 mayo, 2010

Fashion Rio and SPFW...

Click on the pic to view it larger

Anyone that knows me, and if you read this blog you know that I love Brazil and Brazilian fashion. Both Fashion Rio and SPFW are taking place these days starting with Fashion Rio yesterday, and SPFW will begin the 9th of June. 

I can't wait for the Osklen fashion show to see what Oskar Metsavaht has come up with for summer, last summer he was inspired by carnaval and did a minimalist take of the greatest party on earth, if I'm correct he was inspired by Mangueira one of the most famous Samba Schools in Rio de Janeiro with the colors green and pink.

So here I'm posting the calendar for Brazilian fashion weeks this month, if you're in São Paulo or Rio head down to the Bienal or Pier Mauá respectively and enjoy what I'm not able to for now. 

No hay comentarios: