Foto cortesía de Suyen Torres

¡Gracias por visitarme!

    

28 diciembre, 2009

New Givenchy

I have fallen in love with Givenchy, I want so badly a pair of the kaffiyeh printed short trousers, their amazing! not only that, the studded sandals are a must and I also want a pair of the fall-winter 2009 tie-up leather pants, for when the cold rolls around in Buenos Aires.

You know where I live if you ever decide to send me something 

The new campaign has a bit of a Dolce & Gabbana vibe to it, but I still love what Riccardo Tisci is doing for the brand that dressed Audrey Hepburn in her hay-day. Riccardo has given it a very dark edge, with a luxurious goth feel to every collection he does. 

If I ever go goth, I'm sure it's going to be the way of Givenchy and Riccardo.

For the ones who don't know, these are the kaffiyeh printed short trousers.


No hay comentarios: